Michigan Vascular Center and VeinSolutions™ are committed to protecting our patients. We will continue with our normal schedule to meet the needs of our patients. We want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to protect patients and staff during these trying times.
Important: We do ask that if you are having any symptoms of respiratory infection: fever, cough, fatigue, or shortness of breath; please DO NOT come to your appointment. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later time when you are feeling better. If you do come to an appointment and we feel that you are openly showing signs of infection, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment or be separated from others that are waiting for the health and safety of the other patients and staff members. Also, if you are not comfortable coming to your appointment during this time, again, we will be happy to reschedule at your convenience.
To keep our patients safe, we are:
- Symptom screening before entering the facility
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment by frontline staff and patients
- Social Distancing: limited seating in reception areas, limited person-to-person interactions
- Decreased number of patient appointments
- Additional sanitizing throughout all facilities
- Task force dedicated to staying current on COVID-19, creating policies and procedures, and educating staff
We thank you for trusting us during this difficult time and for your patience as we take these extra steps to protect our community. Please stay safe and healthy!